Fracino's PID is the fusion of our extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods.
The PID is available in 2 and 3 group versions. Each group has an independent boiler for optimum temperature control - settable between 80-115°C - for example, the user can set one group to 89°C and another to 92°C, whilst still maintaining the standard large capacity boiler for smooth-flow hot water and copious quantities of steam.
The Fracino PID offers an array of control and diagnostic features, allowing the user to adjust and fine tune various elements on the machine to create the perfect espresso time after time. Most of the features are controlled by a simple and easy to use LCD display mounted on the front panel.
*Price includes engineers drawing to assist installation layout. Once the layout has been confirmed the machine will be delivered*** and installed by a qualified engineer. Parameters for the machine will be set according to the coffee used followed by a full barista course for your staff.
The PID is available** in a choice of gloss white, burgundy, black and stainless steel featuring an illuminated back panel.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Standard clearance is 110mm.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Independent group boilers - nickel plated brass.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Automatic on/off timer - the machine can be set to turn on and off at set times.
- F.A.S.T steam system (on right) which can be used at the same time as the groups.
- Dual pressure gauge showing water and steam pressure.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Auto Control Features
- Each group has an independent boiler for optimum temperature control - settable between 80-115°C - for example, the user can set one group to 89°C and another to 92°C, whilst still maintaining the standard boiler for water and steam.
- Group Boiler Temperatures accurate to +/-1°C.
- Programmable pre-infusion times.
- Electronic hot water valve with programmable dispensing time - mixed hot water - temperature of water can be changed.
- Programmable shot volumes and built in shot timer.
- LCD display shows current group temperatures, steam boiler temperature, time, machine status/diagnostics.
- Drinks counter - user can view the number of drinks made by each group.
- Service timer - can program number of shots before service is required. When reached, a warning message appears in LCD.
- Water volume usage - can view amount of water used.
- Water filter - can program the amount of water used before filter needs replacing - a warning message appears in LCD.
- Latte and cappuccino foam consistency adjustment and programmable milk temperature.
- Can change the colour of the LCD if required. 5 colours: Dark Blue, Light Blue, Green, Red and Purple.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
**once payment is processed our sales team will call to confirm the colour of your choice. Lead time will vary depending on colour as machines are manufactured on demand.
***Delivery charge will be an addition.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||3 Phase Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|
|PID3||3||360/600||565||1045||550||90||20L||8.5kw 230v 40amp (to order only)||11kw/16Amp per phase||100L|
Baristas today have access to a wide variety of high quality, speciality coffee producers and can hone their craft with a great variety of brewing methods. Barista Life works closely with these producers to deliver the finest beans around and not only that, can provide essential training to you and your staff to ensure the perfect cup of coffee reaches your customer, every time.
Join Our Journey
To date our Head Barista Aron has made over a million of coffees during his time, that’s a lot right? His dedication and skill has benefited coffee shops around the E.U., Canada, New York & his home city London. In 2010 Aron started with a mobile espresso van which taught him just how difficult it can be to manage different bean densities in England’s inclement weather. Determined to master the art of consistency, he spent days testing coffees from around the world, roasting different blends to formulate a recipe that would deliver a consistent base flavour within a temperature range of -5’c to 35’c. Most coffee shops are fitted with air conditioning units which assist in maintaining that consistency, but without that luxury Aron’s understanding of the volatility of coffee grew considerably.
The business expanded in 2011 when both Aron and his wife, Clare, took on a failing coffee shop after the recession with aim to give it life. With previous experience in hospitality and business management, their dedication and hard graft paid off and The Espresso Lounge Tring is a successful coffee shop and cafe with several TripAdvisor awards and fantastic reviews.
They remain within this lucrative industry to date and can offer invaluable knowledge to new business start ups or those wishing to train their baristas to the highest possible standard. Barista equipment, coffee machines, sales training and business consultancy are all available through Barista Life and can set your business on the path to success.
"Join our journey"