Stage one - Foundation £120*
- Duration: 2 hours
- Topics: History of Coffee beans, Arabica vs Robusta, coffee farming & brew methods
- Experience: Trainee Barista will understand the foundations of beans, what to expect from an espresso and tasting three filter/brew processes.
Stage two - intermediate £250*
- Duration: 5 hours
- Topics: Every coffee making using an espresso machine.
- Experience: Training covers, coffee grinding/grinder, understanding equipment. Extracting the perfect Espresso, steaming milk, health & safety and making each coffee
Stage three - professional £300*
- Duration: 4 hours
- Topics: Customer service, teamwork, Multi tasking, latte art, servicing burrs and maintaining Espresso Machine.
*Discounts given on groups with 3 or more trainees & prices +VAT. Above prices are per person.