SPECIAL OFFER - HOBBY BARISTAS
A professional barista at home, needs the perfect kit and training to master the art of making coffee. The Classico machine is a domestic machine with commercial properties with a stainless steel skin and bespoke wooden handles. The package includes, **warranty, set up and a professional Barista training session.
The Classico machine is built to order and our sales team will get in touch to organise a slot for it to be delivered, also let discuss any Barista equipment you may need.
Key Features - Classico
- Manual fill semi-professional, one group machine for the home, office and low volume outlet.
- Unique – can make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- Top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor available on request.
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- Audible warning when the tank needs filling.
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop.
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- Group clearance 85mm.
Key Features - F4 Series
The F4 series models are manufactured from die-cast aluminium and finished in black, silver or polished chrome. The F4 grinder is ideally suited to lower volume locations – or for specialty coffees - and is available as an On-Demand grinder, with a digital display allowing easy grind dose selection, adjustment and use counters - or with an integrated die cast dispenser, to suit different user requirements.
- Classico domestic coffee machine with water filter
- F4 Fracino on demand grinder
- knockout box
- barista essentials (jug & tamper)
- Home installation
- Barista training
- 2KG Organic coffee
- *Free Delivery within 50 miles of HP23
Machines are made to order with a lead time of 10 working days
*Barista Life will offer free delivery within 50 miles of HP23. Please contact our support team on 0333 5770533 for delivery over 50 miles and we will be happy to discuss options.
**Warranty includes free parts for 12 months. Fracino UK will send out a trained engineer from their main base in Birmingham and a call out charge will be billed if the matter can't be resolved over the phone. Video calls can be arranged with Barista Life, and if the matter still requires an engineer, customers can either arrange for a collection, a site visit or can drop off their machine to the Service department in Birmingham.
Baristas today have access to a wide variety of high quality, speciality coffee producers and can hone their craft with a great variety of brewing methods. Barista Life works closely with these producers to deliver the finest beans around and not only that, can provide essential training to you and your staff to ensure the perfect cup of coffee reaches your customer, every time.
Join Our Journey
To date our Head Barista Aron has made over a million of coffees during his time, that’s a lot right? His dedication and skill has benefited coffee shops around the E.U., Canada, New York & his home city London. In 2010 Aron started with a mobile espresso van which taught him just how difficult it can be to manage different bean densities in England’s inclement weather. Determined to master the art of consistency, he spent days testing coffees from around the world, roasting different blends to formulate a recipe that would deliver a consistent base flavour within a temperature range of -5’c to 35’c. Most coffee shops are fitted with air conditioning units which assist in maintaining that consistency, but without that luxury Aron’s understanding of the volatility of coffee grew considerably.
The business expanded in 2011 when both Aron and his wife, Clare, took on a failing coffee shop after the recession with aim to give it life. With previous experience in hospitality and business management, their dedication and hard graft paid off and The Espresso Lounge Tring is a successful coffee shop and cafe with several TripAdvisor awards and fantastic reviews.
They remain within this lucrative industry to date and can offer invaluable knowledge to new business start ups or those wishing to train their baristas to the highest possible standard. Barista equipment, coffee machines, sales training and business consultancy are all available through Barista Life and can set your business on the path to success.
"Join our journey"