Fracino Romano Electronic/3 Espresso Machine
Benefiting from Fracino's extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is a genuine marriage between style and award winning technology.
The Romano is a seriously stylish machine, available with 2 and 3 coffee making groups, a hot water valve fitted with an anti-splash nozzle and steam tubes for frothing milk.
It boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The Romano elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding finish.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Micro processor diagnostics provide statistics on the number of coffees produced through each group.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle features on 2 and 3 group electronic machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
Auto Control Features.
- Number of drinks made from each button.
- Cumulative total of drinks made from each button.
- Litres of water used for each button.
- Low level water detection as protection for the element.
- The display can be set to show the name of the coffee bar or restaurant.
- There is a pre-infusion function to create the perfect espresso.
- Water consumption for replacement of water filter.
- Alarm signal for boiler refilling time-out.
- Flow meter alarm.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
*Price includes engineers drawing to assist installation layout. Once the layout has been confirmed the machine will be delivered** and installed by a qualified engineer. Parameters for the machine will be set according to the coffee used followed by a full barista course for your staff.
**Delivery charge will be an addition.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||Alternative Element Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|
Baristas today have access to a wide variety of high quality, speciality coffee producers and can hone their craft with a great variety of brewing methods. Barista Life works closely with these producers to deliver the finest beans around and not only that, can provide essential training to you and your staff to ensure the perfect cup of coffee reaches your customer, every time.
Join Our Journey
To date our Head Barista Aron has made over a million of coffees during his time, that’s a lot right? His dedication and skill has benefited coffee shops around the E.U., Canada, New York & his home city London. In 2010 Aron started with a mobile espresso van which taught him just how difficult it can be to manage different bean densities in England’s inclement weather. Determined to master the art of consistency, he spent days testing coffees from around the world, roasting different blends to formulate a recipe that would deliver a consistent base flavour within a temperature range of -5’c to 35’c. Most coffee shops are fitted with air conditioning units which assist in maintaining that consistency, but without that luxury Aron’s understanding of the volatility of coffee grew considerably.
The business expanded in 2011 when both Aron and his wife, Clare, took on a failing coffee shop after the recession with aim to give it life. With previous experience in hospitality and business management, their dedication and hard graft paid off and The Espresso Lounge Tring is a successful coffee shop and cafe with several TripAdvisor awards and fantastic reviews.
They remain within this lucrative industry to date and can offer invaluable knowledge to new business start ups or those wishing to train their baristas to the highest possible standard. Barista equipment, coffee machines, sales training and business consultancy are all available through Barista Life and can set your business on the path to success.
"Join our journey"