Fracino, creator of the world's most powerful espresso coffee machines, presents the Classico. These contemporary, compact, manual fill machines are particularly relevant in venues where space is at a premium or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, they are the latest low volume professional/semi-professional coffee machines and are reliable, durable and user friendly.
Suitable for ground coffee, pods or capsules, the stylish machines are ideal for sites requiring between 50 and 70 coffees daily – revolutionising the espresso experience in offices, hairdressing salons, boutiques, pubs, bars and the home. With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, these unique machines feature a high-powered element and a full sized commercial group, ensuring production of the finest coffee.
- Manual fill semi-professional, one group machine for the home, office and low volume outlet.
- Unique – can make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- Top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Optional pod and capsule adaptor available on request.
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- Audible warning when the tank needs filling.
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop.
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- Group clearance 85mm.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Day||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Water Tank Capacity||Element Rating|
Baristas today have access to a wide variety of high quality, speciality coffee producers and can hone their craft with a great variety of brewing methods. Barista Life works closely with these producers to deliver the finest beans around and not only that, can provide essential training to you and your staff to ensure the perfect cup of coffee reaches your customer, every time.
Join Our Journey
To date our Head Barista Aron has made over a million of coffees during his time, that’s a lot right? His dedication and skill has benefited coffee shops around the E.U., Canada, New York & his home city London. In 2010 Aron started with a mobile espresso van which taught him just how difficult it can be to manage different bean densities in England’s inclement weather. Determined to master the art of consistency, he spent days testing coffees from around the world, roasting different blends to formulate a recipe that would deliver a consistent base flavour within a temperature range of -5’c to 35’c. Most coffee shops are fitted with air conditioning units which assist in maintaining that consistency, but without that luxury Aron’s understanding of the volatility of coffee grew considerably.
The business expanded in 2011 when both Aron and his wife, Clare, took on a failing coffee shop after the recession with aim to give it life. With previous experience in hospitality and business management, their dedication and hard graft paid off and The Espresso Lounge Tring is a successful coffee shop and cafe with several TripAdvisor awards and fantastic reviews.
They remain within this lucrative industry to date and can offer invaluable knowledge to new business start ups or those wishing to train their baristas to the highest possible standard. Barista equipment, coffee machines, sales training and business consultancy are all available through Barista Life and can set your business on the path to success.
"Join our journey"